Pins, patches, fraying and rips. There’s no cooler denim than pieces that are distinctly your own. Read on for five easy ways to make your favourite denim even cooler!
1. First, the hunt. Look for embroidery, purchase some patches and even source 3D objects.
2. Place and pin. Try different combinations and layer up!
3. Iron your patches and the seams of fabric before sewing.
4. Work with the natural lines of the jacket, pin and sew your fabrics.
5. ROCK IT LIKE THE BABES AT FASHION WEEK!
1. Let’s remake the classic, removing pockets to reveal whole new attitude.
2. Treat the sleeves with some tough love. Cut below the elbow, pull threads and fray away!
3. Take your pick and pull away threads from the seams, and sandpaper for that worn feel.
4. Wash and wear, over and over!
1. Ankles are in, haven’t you heard? First, try on and mark your desired length, then mark a straight line with a rule.
2. Line those legs up by folding to make sure they’re even, and make your cut!
3. Add instant western vibes sewing a patch cut from a bandana!