Winter weekends getting you down? Stuck in a Netflix vortex? #inspoalert! Here’s our list of 10 things to do when it’s too cold to function. You’re welcome.
Not sure what to pack? Take a leaf out of Bambi’s book. Click HERE!
2. Plan your next big trip. There’s nothing like distracting yourself from your current wintry misery by thinking about your escape to a tropical beachside hut. Pop an alert on Skyscanner for flight deals and look to Emma Lucey for some inspo. (Right HERE).
3. Work on your musical education. Stalk model and influencer Teresa Oman’s playlists (click HERE), actually follow up those Shazam-ed tracks, listen to your Dad’s best records. You might just discover your new fave song.
4. Nail a new workout. We’re all about an indoor sweat sesh, as well as nailing the pre and post-workout stretching essentials. When all else fails, dancing around like a lunatic is also a solid option. Make sure you look the part in our active wear. (Massive inspo HERE).
6. Work on your nail art game.
7. Have an old-school slumber party, complete with hot chocolate (and marshmallows. Duh), sleeping bags, movies and some denim DIY (like THIS).
8. Dream BIG! Spend some time thinking about your goals, and writing down what you want to do in the near (or far!) future. Let Jasmine Dowling inspire you with her insights on creativity and pursuing your passions (read HERE).
(Pssst.. while you let it work its magic, read up on the next place on your bucket list HERE).