- The promoter is Sportsgirl Pty Ltd, registered office: 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne Vic, ABN 77090049415 ( ‘Us’, ‘We’ and ‘Our’). We will facilitate the fulfilment and management of the prizes.
- The promotion is open to Australian residents, 13 years of age and older, and is able to take the prize referred to in clause 6 (‘You’). Directors, management and employees of Sportsgirl Pty Ltd and Sussan Group Pty. Ltd. and their agencies associated with this promotion, together with the immediate family members of these directors management and employees, are not eligible to enter this promotion. The promotion is a game of skill, and chance will play no element in the outcome of the promotion.
- To be eligible to win the prize you must post an original comment by tagging an Instagram user (friend) and state why they make you the happiest in the world in 25 words or less on the appropriate competition image/s that has been posted to the official @Sportsgirl account on Instagram during the competition period. Your entry must be your own original work. You can enter as many times as you like, but you must supply a new original comment for each entry. Eligibility to enter new comments on an image ends once the winner for that comment task has been announced.
- The promotion commences at Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEDST) at 3pm on the 4th of October 2016 and closes 3PM (AEDST) on the 6th of October 2016 (the Promotion Period).
- The best comment entries on each image will be judged by Sportsgirl Pty Ltd in its absolute discretion. Sportsgirl’s discretion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize 1: Winner will be announced on the 6th October 2016 at 5PM.
Prize 2: Winner will be announced on the 6th October 2016 at 5PM.
Prize 3: Winner will be announced on the 6th October 2016 at 5PM.
Prize 4: Winner will be announced on the 6th October 2016 at 5PM.
Prize 5: Winner will be announced on the 6th October 2016 at 5PM.
- There will be 5 (five) winners of this promotion and each will be drawn by Sportsgirl Australia. Prize includes 2 (two) double passes to the Adelaide Color Run, on Sunday the 16th of October 2016. Each prize has the total value of approximately $140. One prize will be awarded per winning entry. There will be ten winners chosen. Prizes may differ from the items shown in the competition image. Total prize pool may not exceed $700.
- The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or sold.
- The winners will be notified via their Instagram entry and must then provide Sportsgirl with their contact e-mail address within 48 hours of notification. Sportsgirl accepts no responsibility for unread, undelivered or incorrectly provided email or telephone information.
- Sportsgirl reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Sportsgirl’s satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Sportsgirl’s decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to re judge in the event of an Eligible Entrant being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If a prize remains forfeited or unclaimed as of the 9th of September 2016, the Promoter will announce a new winner at 2pm at the offices of Sportsgirl Pty Ltd, 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne, Victoria, Australia.
- We (and each of our related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) whatsoever that is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion, the receipt or use of this prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, or providers, computer equipment, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including but not limited to, any injury or damage you may suffer or any other persons computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster we reserve the right (subject to any written directions under applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion.
- Spending money, further accommodation, meals, travel insurance, transport to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner.
- By submitting your entry, you grant Sportsgirl Pty Ltd the right and permission (except where prohibited by law) to copy, reproduce, encode, store, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when, duration, or the number of times), the Photo Entry and your: name; Instagram name; image; voice; persona; sobriquet; likeness; statements; and biographical material on Sportsgirl blog located at http://www.sportsgirl.com.au/blog, Sportsgirl’s Twitter located at https://twitter.com/sportsgirl, Sportsgirl’s Instagram page located at https://www.instagram.com/sportsgirl, and/or the Sportsgirl Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/sportsgirlfor purposes of administering and advertising the competition, foregoing without additional review, compensation, notice to, or approval from you or any other party, unless prohibited by law. By submitting an Instagram photo with the designated hashtag, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of the information described herein.
- The Sportsgirl will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered sustained or sickness in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by laws of Australia. The Sportsgirl will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Sportsgirl including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.