Sportsgirl Re-Treat Yourself– Comp TCs
Your entry into Sportsgirl’s Re-Treat Yourself – Win the Ultimate Luxe Getaway for You and Your Bestie Competition (“the competition”) is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter this competition and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
`The promoter is Sportsgirl Pty Ltd, registered office: 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne Vic, ABN 77090049415 ( ‘Us’, ‘We’ and ‘Our’). We will facilitate the fulfilment and management of the prizes.
Who Can Enter –
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 16 years and over. Employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- Employees and immediate families of Sportsgirl Melbourne (“the promoter”), The Sussan Group and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- By entering the competition you warrant that you meet the entry requirements detailed in the Terms and Conditions and accept all conditions therein.
- The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the promoter to have breached any of the competition Terms and Conditions or engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the competition at any time.
When To Enter –
- The promotion commences on the 30th Oct 2017 at 08.00am (AEDST) in VIC, NSW, QLD, NT, WA, SA & TAS, and 4:30pm in ACT. It closes at midnight (AEDST) on 26th Nov 2017. The winners will be announced by random draw on 5th December 2017 at 16:05pm (AEDST) at the offices of Sportsgirl Pty.Ltd, 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne, Victoria, Australia. The winner will be notified in writing using the contact details given in their entry. The winner will be announced to the public on 6th December 2017 16:30pm via the Sportsgirl Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sportsgirl, Instagram https://instagram.com/sportsgirl/and Style Hub http://www.sportsgirl.com.au/style-hub/.
How To Enter –
- To enter, individuals can go to com.au and sign up to our mailing list by following the prompts to the sign up page and filling in the form including full name and current email address. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider. Individuals can also enter the competition at any Sportsgirl store across Australia by signing up to our mailing list at the front counter.
- Entries must be received within the competition period.
- Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid.
- This competition is a game of chance and not skill.
- Only one entry is permitted per person, per individual e-mail address. Only new sign up members can enter the competition.
The prize a Luxury Retreat for two, up to the value of AUD$5,000 (inclusive of GST). Total prize value may not exceed $5,000. Flight blackout periods apply and travel period is 10th February 2018 – 10th May 2018. All travel must be booked with a Sportsgirl correspondent by January 10th and travel completed before 10th May 2018.
- The prize includes:
– 2 (two) flights economy return to Byron Bay, Australia selected by Sportsgirl (valued at AUD$2000)
– Accommodation for 4 (four) nights for 2 (two) at a luxury retreat as selected by Sportsgirl (valued at AUD $2500)
– Transfers to and from the airport (valued at AUD$250)
– 1 (one) $500 Sportsgirl Gift Voucher to spend in-store (valued at AUD$500)
- If the value of any of the prizes are less than the maximum values stipulated in section 6 the remaining balance will be forfeited. The prize does NOT include additional costs as indicated, but not limited to, those listed below.
- Spending money, further accommodation, meals, travel insurance, passports, visas, transport to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner. Any cancellation fees or changes to the itinerary will remain the cost of the passenger.
- All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited. Prize cannot be taken as cash. Airfares are subject to availability and conditions apply.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Sportsgirl, the Sportsgirl reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Sportsgirl will not be responsible for maintenance of the prize once redeemed by the winner of the competition.
- The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or sold.
- The winner must provide Sportsgirl with their details within 48 hours of notification via e-mail. In the event a winner does not claim the prize within 3 months, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. If the prize is determined unclaimed, it will be redrawn by random draw on March 10th 2018 15:00pm (AEDST) at the offices of Sportsgirl Pty.Ltd, 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne, Victoria, Australia. The winner will be notified in writing using the contact details given in their entry. The winner will be announced to the public on March 10th 2018 15:00pm via the Sportsgirl Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sportsgirl, Instagram https://instagram.com/sportsgirl/and Style Hub http://sportsgirl.com.au/style-hub/.
Liability and Release –
- Your entry into the competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
- If you are under 18 years of age and your entry is successful in winning the competition, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- As a condition of entering the competition, you hereby grant the promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- We (and each of our related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) whatsoever that is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion, the receipt or use of this prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, or providers, computer equipment, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including but not limited to, any injury or damage you may suffer or any other persons computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster we reserve the right (subject to any written directions under applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion.
Personal Information –
- Any personal information submitted to the promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act. The promoter reserves the right to disclose personal information of entrants to the supplier and its affiliates assisting with the running of the competition.
- Personal information collected during the competition period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
ACT TP 17/02199