1. The promoter is Sportsgirl Pty Ltd, registered office: 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne Vic, ABN 77090049415 ( ‘Us’, ‘We’ and ‘Our’). We will facilitate the fulfilment and management of the prizes.
2. The promotion is open to Australian residents, 13 years of age and older, and is able to take the prize referred to in clause 6 (‘You’). Directors, management and employees of Sportsgirl Pty Ltd and their agencies associated with this promotion, together with the immediate family members of these directors management and employees, are not eligible to enter this promotion. The promotion is a game of skill, and chance will play no element in the outcome of the promotion.
3. To be eligible to win the prize you must regram one or more of Nicole Cooper’s Spring Capsule Collection images that have been posted to the official @Sportsgirl account on Instagram. You must tag each photo with #Sportsgirl, mention @sportsgirl and be following the official @Sportsgirl Instagram account. All eligible entries must also include the answer to this question as the caption, “Which piece can’t you wait to wear this spring?”.Your Instagram account must be set to “public” for the duration of the promotion. Your entry must be your own original work. You can enter as many times as you like, but you must supply a new caption for each entry.
4. The promotion commences at Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEDST) 8pm on the 1st of September 2014 and closes 12.01am (AEDST) on the 15th of September 2014 (the Promotion Period).
5. The best entry will be judged by Sportsgirl Pty Ltd in its absolute discretion. Sportsgirl’s discretion is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be announced on the 15th of September 2014 at 3.30pm. The winner will be notified via their Instagram entry and must then provide Sportsgirl with their contact e-mail address within 48 hours of notification. Sportsgirl accepts no responsibility for unread, undelivered or incorrectly provided email or telephone information.
6. The prize has the total value $1000 and will be presented as a Sportsgirl giftcard, redeemable in stores only and not online.
7. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or sold.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to re judge in the event of an Eligible Entrant being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If a prize remains forfeited or unclaimed as of the 19th of September 2014, the Promoter will announce a new winner at 2pm at the offices of Sportsgirl Pty Ltd, 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne, Victoria, Australia.
9. We (and each of our related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) whatsoever that is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion, the receipt or use of this prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, or providers, computer equipment, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including but not limited to, any injury or damage you may suffer or any other persons computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster we reserve the right (subject to any written directions under applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion.
10. By submitting your photo entry, you grant Sportsgirl Pty Ltd the right and permission (except where prohibited by law) to copy, reproduce, encode, store, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when, duration, or the number of times), the Photo Entry and your: name; Instagram name; image; voice; persona; sobriquet; likeness; statements; and biographical material on Sportsgirl blog located at http://www.sportsgirl.com.au/blog, Sportsgirl’s Twitter located at https://twitter.com/sportsgirl and/or the Sportsgirl Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/sportsgirl for purposes of administering and advertising the competition, foregoing without additional review, compensation, notice to, or approval from you or any other party, unless prohibited by law. By submitting an Instagram photo with the designated hashtag, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of the information described herein.