1. The promoter is Sportsgirl Pty Ltd, registered office: 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne Vic, ABN 77090049415 ( ‘Us’, ‘We’ and ‘Our’). We will facilitate the fulfilment and management of the prizes.
Who Can Enter –
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 13 years and over. Employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
When To Enter –
3. The promotion commences on the 6th of June 2016 at 08.00am (AEDST) and closes at 17:00pm (AEDST) on 26th June 2016. The winners will be announced by random draw on 29th June 2016 at 15:00pm (AEDST) at the offices of Sportsgirl Pty.Ltd, 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne, Victoria, Australia. The winner will be notified in writing using the contact details given in their entry. The winner will be announced to the public on 29th June 15:05pm via the Sportsgirl Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sportsgirl, Instagram https://instagram.com/sportsgirl/ and Style Hub http://www.sportsgirl.com.au/style-hub/.
How To Enter –
4. To enter, individuals can go to www.sportsgirl.com.au and follow the prompts to the sign up page and fill in the form including full name and current email address. Individuals may also enter by providing their full name and current email address at any Sportsgirl store. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider. Individuals can also enter the competition at any Sportsgirl store across Australia by signing up to our mailing list at the front counter.
5. This competition is a game of chance and not skill.
6. Only one entry is permitted per person, per individual e-mail address. Only new sign up members can enter the competition.
7. The prize is a 5 minute experience in a Sportsgirl store to pick as much Sportsgirl product as possible, up to the value of $5,000 total (inclusive of GST). Total prize value may not exceed $5000. The prize is to be claimed from the winner’s local Sportsgirl store, or by other arrangement as organised by the winner and Sportsgirl. The total prize must be claimed by 17th July, 2016.
8. Sportsgirl will not be responsible for maintenance of the prize once redeemed by the winner of the competition.
9. Prize values are based on the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST).
10. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or sold.
11. The winner must provide Sportsgirl with their details within 48 hours of notification via e-mail. In the event a winner does not claim the prize within 3 months, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. If the prize is determined unclaimed, it will be redrawn by random draw on September 29, 2016 15:00pm (AEDST) at the offices of Sportsgirl Pty.Ltd, 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne, Victoria, Australia. The winner will be notified in writing using the contact details given in their entry. The winner will be announced to the public on September 29th 15:05pm via the Sportsgirl Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sportsgirl, Instagram https://instagram.com/sportsgirl/ and Style Hub http://sportsgirl.com.au/style-hub/.
12. We (and each of our related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) whatsoever that is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion, the receipt or use of this prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, or providers, computer equipment, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including but not limited to, any injury or damage you may suffer or any other persons computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster we reserve the right (subject to any written directions under applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion.
ACT – ACT TP 16/00912
NSW – LTPS/16/03626