1. The promoter is Sportsgirl Pty Ltd, registered office: 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne Vic, ABN 77090049415 ( ‘Us’, ‘We’ and ‘Our’). We will facilitate the fulfilment and management of the prizes.
Who Can Enter –
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 13 years and over. Employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
When To Enter –
3. The first promotion commences at 9am Tuesday 20th January 2015 (AEDST) and closes at 17:00pm (AEDST) on Thursday 29th January 2015. The second promotion commences at 9am Friday 6th of February 2015 and closes at 5pm 16th February 2015. (the Promotion Period). The winners of the two competitions for each questionnaire will be announced on 17th February 2015 at 15:00pm (AEDST) at the offices of Sportsgirl Pty.Ltd, 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne, Victoria, Australia. The winner will be notified in writing using the contact details given in their entry via the questionnaire. The winner will be announced to the public via the Sportsgirl Facebook page.
How To Enter –
4. To enter, individuals will go to Sportsgirl.com.au or Sportsgirl social media platforms and be directed via a link to a 3rd party website to complete a questionnaire to enter. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
5. This competition is a game of chance and not skill.
6. Only one entry is permitted per person, per individual e-mail address.
7. The prize is one of two $1000 Sportsgirl vouchers to be used in store only.
8. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or sold.
9. The winners must provide Sportsgirl with their residential address within 48 hours of notification via e-mail. Sportsgirl accepts no responsibility for unread, undelivered or incorrectly provided email or telephone information. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
10. We (and each of our related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) whatsoever that is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion, the receipt or use of this prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, or providers, computer equipment, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including but not limited to, any injury or damage you may suffer or any other persons computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster we reserve the right (subject to any written directions under applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion.