- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is free and open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older. Directors, management and employees of The Sussan Group and their agencies associated with this promotion, together with the immediate family members of these directors management and employees, are not eligible to enter this promotion. The promotion is a game of skill, and chance will play no element in the outcome of the promotion.
- The promotion commences 10am Monday 8th August 2016 (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) and closes 5pm Sunday 4th September 2016 (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time).
- To be eligible to win entrants must upload a photo onto their Instagram account that captures how they “live the Sportsgirl Way Of Life” with the tags @sportsgirl + #sportsgirlstylereporter. Your Instagram account must be set to “public” for the duration of the promotion. Your entry must be your own original work. You can enter as many times as you like. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The best entry will be judged by Sportsgirl Pty Ltd, 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne 3121 in its absolute discretion. The winner will be notified by instagram (within 24 hours). Their name and entry will be published on sportsgirl.com.au and via Sportsgirl social networks. Names of the winner (first name, last initial and city/state of residence) may also be announced in Sportsgirl e-newsletter.
- Sportsgirl reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Sportsgirl’s satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Sportsgirl’s decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Sportsgirl may award the prize to another entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 3 month period after the prize notification email is sent. In the event of any winner in the unclaimed prize judging, the winner will be notified by email and the winner’s name and locality will be published on sportsgirl.com.au.
- There will be 1 (one) winner of this promotion and each will be drawn by Sportsgirl Australia.
8a. Prize includes 2 (two) economy return flights to Denpasar, Bali, selected by Sportsgirl and 5 (five) nights’ accommodation at a 5* property as selected by Sportsgirl up to the retail value of $4,000AUD. Prize also includes 1 x $1000Sportsgirl Voucher to spend in store.
8b. Accommodation costs are based on 5 nights for 2 people, twin/double share and prices are subject to change depending on time of booking. Flight blackout periods apply and travel cannot be taken between 01DEC16-31JAN17. All travel must be booked with a Sportsgirl correspondent by 26th September and travel completed before 01 DEC 16. Prize also includes 1 x $1,000 Sportsgirl Voucher to spend in store.
- If the value of any of the prizes are less than the maximum values stipulated in section 8 the remaining balance will be forfeited. The prize does NOT include additional costs as indicated, but not limited to, those listed below.
- Spending money, further accommodation, meals, travel insurance, passports, visas, transport to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner. Any cancellation fees or changes to the itinerary will remain the cost of the passenger.
- All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited. Prize cannot be taken as cash. Airfares are subject to availability and conditions apply.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Sportsgirl, the Sportsgirl reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Sportsgirl will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered sustained or sickness in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by laws of Australia. The Sportsgirl will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Sportsgirl including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Sportsgirl in its absolute discretion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Sportsgirl which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Sportsgirl reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Sportsgirl also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Sportsgirl has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Sportsgirl’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Sportsgirl is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion. 16. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Sportsgirl. The Sportsgirl collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes and may also use the information to assist the Sportsgirl in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Sportsgirl is Sportsgirl Pty Ltd of 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne VIC 3121 Australia. ABN 77090049415