Make A Noise In LA – Comp TCs
- The promoter is Sportsgirl Pty Ltd, registered office: 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne Vic, ABN 77090049415 ( ‘Us’, ‘We’ and ‘Our’). We will facilitate the fulfilment and management of the prizes.
Who Can Enter –
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 13 years and over. Employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
When To Enter –
- The promotion commences on the 1st of May 2017 at 08.00am (AEDST) in VIC, NSW, QLD, NT, WA & TAS and 2nd May in SA and closes at 17:00pm (AEDST) on 28th May 2017. The winners will be announced by random draw on 30th May 2017 at 17:05pm (AEDST) at the offices of Sportsgirl Pty.Ltd, 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne, Victoria, Australia. The winner will be notified in writing using the contact details given in their entry. The winner will be announced to the public on 30th May 17:30pm via the Sportsgirl Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sportsgirl, Instagram https://instagram.com/sportsgirl/and Style Hub http://www.sportsgirl.com.au/style-hub/.
How To Enter –
- To enter, individuals can go to sportsgirl.com.auand follow the prompts to the sign up page and fill in the form including full name and current email address. Individuals may also enter by providing their full name and current email address at any Sportsgirl store. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider. Individuals can also enter the competition at any Sportsgirl store across Australia by signing up to our mailing list at the front counter.
- This competition is a game of chance and not skill.
- Only one entry is permitted per person, per individual e-mail address. Only new sign up members can enter the competition.
The prize in an LA experience, up to the value of AUD$8,800 (inclusive of GST). Total prize value may not exceed $8,800. Flight blackout periods apply and travel period is 1st June 2017 – 1st December. All travel must be booked with a Sportsgirl correspondent June 30th and travel completed before 01 DEC 17.
- The prize includes:
– Flights with Air New Zealand, economy return for two people (valued at AUD$4800)
– Accommodation for 7 nights at Ace Hotel (valued at AUD $3100)
– Transfers to and from the airport (valued at AUD$250)
– Tickets to a concert (valued at AUD$300)
– Sportsgirl Gift Voucher (valued at AUD$500)
- If the value of any of the prizes are less than the maximum values stipulated in section 6 the remaining balance will be forfeited. The prize does NOT include additional costs as indicated, but not limited to, those listed below.
- Spending money, further accommodation, meals, travel insurance, passports, visas, transport to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner. Any cancellation fees or changes to the itinerary will remain the cost of the passenger.
- All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited. Prize cannot be taken as cash. Airfares are subject to availability and conditions apply.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Sportsgirl, the Sportsgirl reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Sportsgirl will not be responsible for maintenance of the prize once redeemed by the winner of the competition.
- The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or sold.
- The winner must provide Sportsgirl with their details within 48 hours of notification via e-mail. In the event a winner does not claim the prize within 3 months, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. If the prize is determined unclaimed, it will be redrawn by random draw on August 30th 201715:00pm (AEDST) at the offices of Sportsgirl Pty.Ltd, 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne, Victoria, Australia. The winner will be notified in writing using the contact details given in their entry. The winner will be announced to the public on August 30th 15:05pm via the Sportsgirl Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sportsgirl, Instagram https://instagram.com/sportsgirl/and Style Hub http://sportsgirl.com.au/style-hub/.
- We (and each of our related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) whatsoever that is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion, the receipt or use of this prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, or providers, computer equipment, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including but not limited to, any injury or damage you may suffer or any other persons computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster we reserve the right (subject to any written directions under applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion.
ACT: ACT TP 17/00801