1. The promoter is Sportsgirl Pty Ltd, registered office: 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne Vic, ABN 77090049415 ( ‘Us’, ‘We’ and ‘Our’). We will facilitate the fulfilment and management of the prizes.
Who Can Enter –
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 13 years and over. Employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
When To Enter –
How To Enter –
4. To enter, individuals can go to www.sportsgirl.com.au and follow the prompts to the sign up page and fill in the form including full name and current email address. Individuals may also enter by providing their full name and current email address at any Sportsgirl store. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider. Individuals can also enter the competition at any Sportsgirl store across Australia by signing up to our mailing list at the front counter.
5. This competition is a game of chance and not skill.
6. Only one entry is permitted per person, per individual e-mail address. Only new sign up members can enter the competition.
7. The prize is 52 pairs of Sportsgirl shoes up to the value of $5000 total (inclusive of GST). Total prize value may not exceed $5000. The prize is to be claimed weekly from the winner’s local Sportsgirl store, or by other arrangement as organised by the winner and Sportsgirl. The total prize must be claimed by 30th December, 2016.
8. Sportsgirl will not be responsible for maintenance of the prize once redeemed by the winner of the competition.
9. Prize values are based on the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST).
10. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or sold.
12. We (and each of our related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) whatsoever that is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion, the receipt or use of this prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, or providers, computer equipment, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including but not limited to, any injury or damage you may suffer or any other persons computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster we reserve the right (subject to any written directions under applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion.
ACT Permit No. TP 15/07900
NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/07714