Sportsgirl Vietnam Trip Giveaway x Intrepid Travel
Title: Win a trip for you and 3 friends on a 9 Day tailor made trip to Vietnam with Intrepid Travel, plus flights!
Prize: A 9 Day Vietnam tailor made private itinerary with Intrepid Travel
Entry Mechanism: Game of Chance
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to (residents of Australia) aged 18 years and over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of Sportsgirl (Promoter) and the Sussan Group, Partner and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The promotion commences at 10.00am on 30/10/2019 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 24/11/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must go to Sportsgirl’s Instagram page and locate & comment on one of the competition posts during the competition period, tagging the three friends they would like to take. Both the entering individual and the tagged individual(s) must follow/be following @Sportsgirl & @intrepidtravel on Instagram to be eligible to win. The cost of accessing Sportsgirl’s Instagram page will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
- Entrants may enter as many times as they like.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Multiple bot entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at the Sportsgirl head office of 11 Palmer Parade, Cremorne, VIC, 3121 on 27/11/2019 at 12 noon AEDT. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be determined via the Meterrorchanic of Game of chance. The winner will be notified by Instagram DM within two (2) business days of the draw on 27/11/2019 and on the Sportsgirl website (sportsgirl.com.au)
- Winner must acknowledge receipt of Instagram DM and provide their contact details to claim their prize by 03/04/2020. If any of the winners cannot be contacted, the competition will be redrawn on the 06/04/2020 and any unclaimed prizes will be awarded to the new winners as drawn by the promoter at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Total Prize: is 4 places (1 winner plus 3 friends) on a 9 Day tailor made trip to Vietnam with Intrepid Travel, plus return economy flights from the winners nearest capital city up to the value of AUD $1000 per person, as quoted on 09/09/2019. The Airline for the return economy airfares will be chosen at Intrepid Travel’s discretion. The method of transport to and from the tour is subject to change dependent on prize winner’s location.
- The Trip prize: is valued at AUD $4615.00 Total Prize Value: is valued at AUD $8615.00
Total Prize – Tour Inclusions are listed below
Included Meals: 6 breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 4 dinners
Included Transport: Minibus, Overnight sleeper train, Private vehicle
Included Accommodation: Homestay (1 night), Hotel (4 nights), Overnight sleeper train (2 nights), Overnight cruise (1 night)
Throughout – Local leader
Hanoi – Temple of Literature
Hanoi – Old Quarter Tour
Hanoi – One Pillar Pagoda & HCM stilt house
Hanoi – Street Food Crawl
Sapa – Multi day trekking
Halong Bay – Halong bay junk boat overnight experience
- The Major prize is available to be taken on any date chosen by prize winner in 2020, subject to availability and blackout dates of 15 Dec – 31 December 2020 and is provided on a twin share basis. No extension is available. Intrepid Travel and Sportsgirl are not responsible for prize winners who do not claim their prize by the stated date.
- This prize cannot be used on existing bookings or in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers, including the Qantas Points offer. Travel must be arranged by the winner contacting Intrepid Travel directly by emailing Intrepid on email@example.com quoting winning prize number.
- Intrepid trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel. The four prize winners must be confirmed on the same trip and date for the booking to be confirmed. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable or does not meet minimum numbers, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Prize cannot be used on existing bookings or in conjunction with any other Intrepid or third-party discounts or special offers. The Promoter/s shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law.
- Travel Insurance is required to be held by all Intrepid travelers & is not included in the prize. Prize does not include travel insurance, domestic airfares, any additional meals, any extra sightseeing or activities, any additional accommodation, personal spending money, passports, travel visas required, any other transport as required to and from departure point, single supplement and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner and their travel companions. There is no cash value to this prize & cannot be exchanged or transferred. Frequent flyer points may not be accrued on the airfare component. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Once booked, any changes made to the booking may incur a cancellation fee or amendment fee, at the cost of the winner. Please refer to the Booking Conditions on Intrepid’s website: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/au/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Please note that the Intrepid marketing team may contact the winner post travel for feedback on the trip. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid identification, visas, which meets the requirements of any government authorities at the destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the winners.
- If for any reason the winner does not take/redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Partner.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) if any of the informal presentations or any elements of the trip are delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(g) taking/redeeming or participating in any element of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
ABN: 77 090 049 415
ACT: ACT TP 19/04393